Monday, April 16, 2012

Moving Forward

In times of distress what do you do? When the world spits you out, what do you do?  In sorrow, pain and when people put you down.  Even the ones you put your trust in are against you, what is your course of action?
The place you need to go is in the arms of the Lord. He is waiting with a stretched out hand. Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed for the LORD thy God is with thee withersover thou goest.
My heart has ached so much in the past few weeks. I felt like I would not make it.  I have battled with many demons (problems) in this life. But I am promised a better life in eternity. Weeping endureth for a night and joy will come in the morning. The song says because my savoir lives I can face tomorrow.
I clung to Christ in the best way I knew how. I hung on to His promises to me. He said He would never leave me nor forsake me. He also told me that He is my Sheppard and I shall not want, that He has prepared a table for me in the presence of my enemies.
If there is anyone who has or is feeling like this, do not bow to your circumstances. I can promise you peace from Christ Jesus. Why would you want to give up now? You came this far do not just throw your hands up and hide under a bushel. Ask Him for His help and He will give it to you. Come to Him with faith believing that He will answer your prayers.
2 Corinthians 4:17-18 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Rick Warren- The Purpose Driven Life: “God has a purpose behind every problem. He uses circumstances to develop our character. Life is a series of problems. Every time you solve one, another is waiting to take its place. Not all of them are big, but all are significant in God’s growth process for you.”
There are many people in this world(agents of Satan) that want to take away your happiness, peace, dreams, joy, and aspirations. They are sent to torment your life so you will give up, but the Lord wants to use these situations to make you strong. Fast and pray and fight the good fight because there is a great gift in the end.
The battle is not yours, it is the Lord’s.

                                         
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment