Friday, March 16, 2012

Let Go and Let God

Isaiah 41:13 for I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you.
Why do we like holding on so firmly to the possessions in life that will bring us no happiness or true joy. We surrender ourselves to many things like our jobs, money, other people, and objects. But why is it so strenuous for us to give up our will over to God.
I was told once that if there are people or things in my life that does not add to my life then they are taking away from it.
It is time for healing- time to move on- it is time to fix what’s been broken too long- time to make right what has been wrong- it is time to find where I belong- there is a wave that’s crashing over me and all I can do is surrender- whatever you’re doing inside of me it feels like chaos, but somehow there’s peace, and it is hard to surrender to what I can’t see- but I’m giving in to something heavenly….. Show me what it is you want from me- I give everything I surrender…. Time to release all my held back fears- whatever your doing inside of me it feels like chaos but I believe you’re up to something bigger than me- larger than life something heavenly. Song : whatever you’re doing by Sanctus Real.
God wants to do something  amazing for each of us. There is freedom, joy, peace, productivity, love and a lot more in doing so but we have to let go and let God.
John 15:1-7 “ I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful…… If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
God bless everyone and have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment