Thursday, February 23, 2012

Revelation

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend blessed with peace, and joy. I had a AWESOME weekend. It was actually mind blowing. So my post today might be extremely long. Be prepared to read a long one today. Let me define to you what is rev-e-lation. The act of revealing or disclosing something revealed not previously known or realized. God's disclosure of his own nature and his own nature and his purpose for mankind, prophesy through the words of human intermediaries.

Have you ever had a question or a series of questions about life. Or as a christian just  feel that you can not move forward in the kingdom. You feel like a "dead man" walking. You know the things you need to do and God has revealed things to you through the Spirit, but your feet are stuck.

You keep on going around and around on the same carousel. Making circles around your life. You ask all the same questions to God over and over, to the point where you just do not know how or what to ask anymore. You ponder within your Spirit, am I asking the right question(s)? Am I really a good christian?, Am I following the life He choose for me?

You go on and on. That is what was happening to me, then I realized through the Spirit I need to come to God with faith, trust, and a open heart. So I may recieve a word from God. That is what I did. I fasted and prayed three times for a day and pleaded with Him. I told Him I know I've come up short of many things, but I need to move forward and I need Him to show me or give the answers to someone else to pass on to me.

Because I needed to know what to do, the world is in turmoil and I know I have His work to do. But there was this blockage. Some how I have blocked myself and regressed in some way. Whether in lack of faith, trust, or I just gave up on trying as much as I use to. I started making my own plans.

I prayed before church and told God I was going to church to worship Him and possibly get a break through. Through out the morning only one song was touching my Spirit. I listened to this song about fifty times. Avalanche by Hillsong, that song broke through to my heart and split my core.So I went to church on Saturday and there was a "prayer room", where children and adults alike go with their requests.

I gave my request. Then everyone left the room and my mother and two other women of faith stayed to pray for my request and another lady's request. The Lord came down in that prayer room like a mighty rushing wind. If there are any out there who do not belief in the true power of God and the Lord Jesus Christ, you need to test Him for yourself. You need to pray for your eyes to be opened to REVELATION(S).

That woman of God under the anointing of the Holy Spirit touched my core when she told me things in my life that no one but the Lord Jesus and God could and would know. He answered all the questions I had and even more than I expected. When the first revelation happened it shocked me into tears. I cried for ten minutes like a baby. I thanked the Lord for all He has done for me and for loving me as He does. We should not be afraid to speak to Jesus. Matthew 7:7-8 Ask and it will be given to you;seek and you will find;knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks recieves; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will opened.
 God wants us to have questions for Him. James 1:5 If anyone lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.He wants us to ask Him about His promises. The Lord is my provider in ALL things and in so many ways and my prince of peace. If we as christians and non-christians can learn to believe and trust Him more the lives we would have. Trust in the Lord. He came to renew ALL things.

Here are a few other scriptures. Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the plans I have for you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek with me with all your heart.


Psalms 107:28 Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress. I seeked him and I am glad I found Him, Jesus will never let you down. He is the same today, yesterday, and FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment