Friday, February 24, 2012

Sing Praises Unto Him

Sing for joy to God our strength; shout aloud to the God of Jacob. Begin the music, strike the tambourine, play the melodious harp and lyre. Wishing everyone a great weekend. Be joyful and sing praises unto Him.

I will leave you with some musical inspiration for the weekend. I hope you will enjoy them here are also some good reads also for your weekend. Here they are www.ablogaboutlove.com , www.fbfire.webs.com , www.globaljourney.org , www.betterlifecoaching.wordpress.com , www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com Enjoy!
 2 Samuel 22:50 Therefore I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations, I will sing praises to your name.

Hebrews 2:12 I will declare your name to my brothers, in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.

1 Chronicles16:9 Sing to Him, sing praises to Him, tell of His wonderful acts.

No comments:

Post a Comment